6 people as an appetizer
How to make the best guacamole ever. This authentic guac recipe includes avocados, tomato and onion as well as cilantro, lots of lime juice, salt, and some salt. This is the only guacamole recipe that you will ever need!
- 3 avocados (large, ripe)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- Half a white onion diced
- Finely chop 1/2 cup cilantro (1/3 of a bunch).
- 3 Tbsp of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Slice 3 avocados in half, remove the pits and scrape out the flesh with a spoon. Place avocados in a large bowl with a flat top and mash them with a potato mashing machine to achieve a chunky texture.
- While you prepare the rest of your ingredients, squeeze 3 tablespoons of fresh lime juice over avocados.
- Dice tomatoes, onion, chopped cilantro. Season the mixture with 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix until well combined.