- Pina Colada, made with rum, pineapple, and coconut, is the ultimate tiki drink. This is a winning recipe.
- 50ml/2fl Oz white or golden Rum
- 50ml/2fl oz pineapple juice
- 50ml/2fl oz coconut cream (such as Coco Lopez or Coco Re’al)
- 5ml/1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Ice – few
- Blend the two rums, coconut cream, pineapple juice, and ice in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with pineapple leaves or a maraschino cherries.
For this tropical delight, pineapple wedges, leaves, coconut chips and maraschino cherry cherries are all great garnishes!