This is, in essence, one huge moscow mule. This means you don’t need to be a bartender all night. Although mint is not classic in this OG cocktail, it adds a refreshing touch to the punch.
- 4 c. Ice
- Ginger beer 4 c.
- 3 c. vodka
- 1 c. fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 c. mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 2 limes, sliced plus additional for garnish
- Mix ice, ginger ale, vodka, lime juice and lime slices in a punch bowl.
- Make a punch and pour it into copper mugs or glasses. Garnish with more mint.