This creamy, tangy dip tastes exactly like Buffalo chicken wings. This dip is best served warm with celery sticks and crackers. The results are loved by everyone!
- In a large skillet, heat the hot sauce and chicken until they are heated through. Add cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Stir until everything is well combined and you are ready to serve.
- Add half the cheese shredded to the mixture and place it in a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Cover and cook on Low until bubbly and hot.
- Serve with celery sticks or crackers.