This overnight oats recipe makes a great healthy and easy breakfast. This is how it’s done, along with many tips and topping suggestions.
- 3/4 cup Old Fashioned Oats rolled
- 3/4 cup of your choice of milk (2%, Oat Milk, or Almond milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher Salt
- Toppers: Banana slices, strawberries, diced apples, peanut butter and cashew butter. Also, toasted nuts, dried fruits, maple syrup, and cashew butter are all options.
- Mix the milk, vanilla, oats and maple syrup in a small container with a lid. Stir or shake it to combine.
- Place in the fridge or for overnight. Oats taste best the next day. However, you can store them for up to three days. The texture will become more sticky if they are stored longer. This oatmeal should be eaten cold right out of the fridge. Enjoy toppings! You can also microwave the jar for 40-60 seconds if you wish.