Perfect for breakfast or as dessert, this crispy waffle is delicious.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Set aside. Pre-heat the waffle iron to your desired temperature.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Add the vanilla, milk, butter, and butter to the bowl. Mix the milk mixture with the flour mixture. Beat until well combined.
- Place the batter in a waffle iron. The waffles should be cooked until crisp and golden. Serve immediately